2013年10月21日月曜日

9.Grand Canyon(LA)


9.Grand Canyon(LA)



Grand Canyon
















Grand Canyon is so famous place for power spot. There are so big rock cliffa rock wall. Do I get power in here?
I think so haha. I went there by jet but you can go there by train and car as well. I recommend to go by jet, because you can see so beautiful view from the sky. But just wear warm cloth to go there because the weather is so cold and so windy.
Hope you can get power and see the beautiful sight.
               ↓
 http://www.nature.nps.gov/multimedia.cfm

2 件のコメント:

  1. I'm sorry to say that I've never been there. I have seen it from an airplane, yet I know being up close it would look quite different. Maybe you did get your special "Marino power" there!

    返信削除
  2. yes haha i got Marino power from there ;)
    i got rreeeaaallyyy strong!!!

    返信削除