2013年10月21日月曜日

3.Santa Monica beach(LA)


3.Santa Monica beach(LA)

Do you like to swim? I really recommend you to go this place.
You can swim in here and also there are so good restaurants around there and shopping.
It's really close to Hollywood, so just take taxi and about 15 min ride to there.
When I went there, there are big tent said cirquedusoleil.
There are crowd of people, but you will see really nice view and you can have lot of fun.



Santa Monica beach

















I ate lobster near the beach. Seafood are so delicious and so many famouse singers are visiting here so maybe you can meet them coincidently!
I know the misic video called "Heard on the Radio" from Ross Lynch.
He is walking aroudnd the beach so you can see what is like.



















Are you interested in going to the beach?
Yes you are!
 Have a look that how the beach is like.
                       ↓
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlJ2ICRxpEQ

2 件のコメント:

  1. Ah, California! It's my home state. I grew up near the ocean and I really miss that. I was in Santa Monica last year. A friend of mine lives there, and I went to visit him. Also, took a walk along the long shopping street there. Great place!

    返信削除
  2. Are you?
    omg i want u to take me there to look around ;)

    返信削除