2013年10月21日月曜日

5.Madame Tussauds(LA)


5.Madame Tussauds(LA)
 
Madame Tussauds










Madame Tussauds are so nice place. You can take photo with famouse persons, but all are not real person. These are made by wax so you can touch it and take photo with them.



Britney Spears























Look at this photo! This one looks like the real Britney.
I took so many photo with them and felt like I met celebrities.
My best shot was Obama president. I took photo with my family and baught that photo in madame tussauds.Who is your favorite? Find your best one one and take photo with them.
Madame Tussauds are also in Tokyo, but different actor and actress.
So try and have fun in Hollywood one.
The website is under below.
        ↓
http://www.madametussauds.com/Hollywood/PlanYourVisit/ExploreMadameTussauds.aspx


2 件のコメント:

  1. I think those wax statues are ... kind of creepy! They look sort of real, but then they look somehow too perfect.

    返信削除
  2. I know but i felt like taking photo with real famous person

    返信削除