2013年10月21日月曜日

6.Chinese Theatre(LA)


6.Chinese Theatre(LA)

Hollywood Sighn
















Chinese Theatre is in Hollywood. There is so many shopping street aroud there and they have nice Disney cafe front of the chinese theatre. In here you can see so many foot print and hands print.
I saw some events in here. I could see some famous people from the movie called Expendables 2.
Inside there is movie theatre and museum.


Chinese Theatre

















Next to this chinese theatre, you can buy so many things.
There are very big shopping mall and also big food court.

Have a look what is on now
                    ↓
http://www.tclchinesetheatres.com/

2 件のコメント:

  1. A really famous place. I've been there several times (most recently last February). I always enjoy looking around at those handprints.

    返信削除
  2. You went to so many places in America!!!
    I really liked LA

    返信削除